CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

the CRUCIAL GRADING ever

Third grading was finished already……….and I can considered that was the hardest test ever…And as they said that 3rd grading is very crucial.The test was given to us last January 19-20, 2009. Fortunately we took the test in the afternoon and in line with this I had the time to review.

On the first day of the test…..we took ENGLISH, SCIENCE, FILIPINO and VALUES....
And on the second day.....we took A.P., T,L.E.,MATH and MAPEH.....

I learned that I should take the test seriously in order to get a high score......and of course I should review more in order to answer all the question.......I also discovered that cheating is not bad(but you should not cheat everytime) I believe that it is better to cheat than to get zero......JOKE!!!!!jejejejej......

I encountered a lot of problems in the test....like....not following instruction....and honestly speaking I didn't review well so some of the questions in the test I didn't answered.......and also it so hard to understand some of the question....

Fortunately, we have a good and approachable teacher....even though hes very strick...his so very kind.....and also I would like to take this oppurtunity to thank my seatmates...who let me to copy their answers...till next time...jejeje

And movig on....I will have a wide knowledge about everything.....I will do my very best in order to answer all the question for the next periodical test......to make my world better and soon to be perfect.......

2 comments:

♀♥♪dIAnOIDz♪♥♀ said...

Hello!  I enjoyed reading your posts… And I was overwhelmed when I saw your extraordinary blog with a beautiful layout!!! Keep up the good work, continue improving your blog and sharing your experiences and unforgettable moments to us, readers…More power and God bless you… Thanks a lot!

;0).

Redxan said...

yup, one of my favorite sport. i have been played soccer when i was still a young boy. hehehe < goal keeper sometimes, because I'm good in catching the ball> but now I'm not already exposed to soccer. thanks for the approach your blog is also nice < colorful >