CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

JSP, a worthwhile moment

It was February 13, 2009, while I am walking along Gomez St., very excited, so confident to face the crowd...but wait where is my permit, shocks! I left it at home...oh! my gosh...what will i do now....hmmmm...

Fortunately, the guards were very nice, they allowed me to enter the school and get another permit. but6 there was a consequence, I need to left my cellphone with them....how sad.

While I am walking along the way going to III-Acacia, there were a lot of people staring at me(iba na ang sikat, joke!), but i ignored them. I walked fast until i arrived at III-acacia....come'on someone said, here is your meal another cried. At that time I was so happy coz there were a lot of foods in fact I got 3 burger and 2 soft drinks...jejejeje

But when the time has come...to start the program proper I felt nervous, why? Because there were a lot of people...staring, murmuring and so whatever to me. But as time passed by, iIovercome that nervousness.

I felt happy, when he dancing was started. t first, i felt shy, because i didn't had the courage to dance somebody...but as time passed by i got the confidence, I dance and dance and dance....until i was tired.
The event was so well organized but I am not contented, because the event was end up too early. But that okay!, that was the best JSP ever in my life

To all I danced, thank you!

1 comments:

~cHeL~ said...

_pssssT., paNgeT!!!!!!!!! haha., khiT keLan., aNg cHaKa moH.,

_per0 aTleast carrY db?

_go0dLuck sa sTudiEs aH., gIvE iT ur bEst.,=0

_tc aLways and godbLess.,