CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

PICTURE+TRANSITION+MUSIC=MOVIE MAKER

A new learning and at the same time a new discovery was found. What was that? It's about "MOVIE MAKER."

When I heard this word, I guess I will make a movie, a big movie, but my guess was failed, instead you'll just make like a music video where you will put pictures, sounds/music, transition effect and many more. I find this interesting together with my group mates, we made a good movie maker.
But as they say, if you have a new learning, you will encountered a lot of problems.Yes!that's true. In this new learning/discovery of mine, i encountered many problems. Like, the sounds of our movie maker, I can't connect the lyrics and the melody of the song. It was very hard because you need to extend the pictures or the credits you made just to make it through.

Thanks to our teacher, who is so very approachable and to my group mates...I addressed that problem together with them...a trillions thanks to you guys!
Moving on....I can make movie, in which there will be a different pictures and sound/music...who knows, if I will be a director someday!

1 comments:

michael angelo figares said...

..../,,,hei u????????diego..jajajajajajaja