CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

"memorable things happened i like most in my vacation"

2008 was ended- a great year for me cauise it gaves me a lot of oppurtunities in developing myself. Another year was past and a new year has come and given to us by GOD. yes! 2009 has already begun.

Atlast!...Vacation has officially started... A much awaited of a student like me. In this vacation we will celebrate 2 great events-Christmas and New Year.

Ater 2 weeks...............

Hayyyy......this day(january 5, 2009) officially start the school days for this year 2009. Here comes again the schooling-it's very boring.......

But wait....maybe our teacher ask me those great memories of mine....

So let's started the ball rolloing in the first day of the vacation....
In the first day i'm so bored..........Iall I did was watching t.v., listening to radio, and many more but as days pass by there were many things happen......that completed my vacation....

Fortunately our fiesta is on december and in line with this i had a great time with my family and friends...I spent time with them...of course I ate well cause there were a lot of foods and that was my favorite part.....

Its christmas.....we went to "paraiso ni juan" there were a lot of people swimming and jamming.... even though the weather is very hot I enjoy it because of the foods.....jejejejejej

In new year that was a very awesome day...we went to "nalvo" and i saw a new inspiration....also there were a lot of people at that place.....the sand was so fine....the water was very clear....
Its very nice....I had a great time in that palace.........

And thats how it ends my vacation....I ended it with a happy, hillarius moment with my family....
and friends......

this vacation is the best vacation i ever had..............!

0 comments: