CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

"count words, add some colors, style, pictures, links. PERFECT"

helooooooooooooooooooooo

A new learning and discovery has been known and founded............

Did you ever count words?......................Its fun but its quite hard and after counting you will put T_A_G_S....Did you know that colors and style have a T-A-G-S?........yes TAG.......to avail the color, style you want to apply on those group of word you had counted......An also to add some mesmerizing pictures ...you should get the link of that pictures and make a tag to avail it.......
Of course I am a avid fan of naruto.....so I'd chosen these pictures and fortunately there were a lot of picture of these in the Computer.............I learned and discovered that tags was very important in HTML without the tags you can't apply some mesmerizing color, awesome style, and cute pictures...................

Here in these exercises I didn't encountered neither any challenges nor problems.........This is not being boastful but these group of exercise were one of the easiest ever...........

So as i mentioned a while ago..................I didn't encountered any problem........... so that's mean I didn't address any problem...........Thank you to my teacher..................because she was so approachable no matter how hard is your problem ........she will try her best to address it.....
A trillion thanks to you ma'am......

Moving on.................I will know more about HTML.................I will know more about TAGS.........
and in line with these I will have a wide knowledge about computer.................which will make my world better and soon to be perfect...................

1 comments:

ITsMEPaO said...

hi veeeli...

keep it up...nice page....